Join us for an amazing weekend in beautiful Okanagan Valley this May
Escape for the Fabulous Vitality Retreat!
**Raw Food and Yoga Retreat**
August 28-30th, 2015
At the beautiful Joy of Living Centre, Kelowna
Like our event page on Facebook to keep up with all the latest updates!
Take a weekend off from your daily stress to rest, relax, boost your energy while eating raw food meals and learning about a healthy lifestyle that may change your life forever! You will leave energized, rejuvenated and empowered.
**Places are limited to only 12 people! **
For three days you’ll have the experience of preparing and eating delicious and healthy raw food meals. There’s nothing like hands-on for learning. It’s going to be a fun adventure of learning, relaxing, and savoring healing foods. Guylaine will explain why eating raw fresh foods is important for health. She will teach about raw food nutrition and share her tips of living 40 years as a vegetarian and a high raw lifestyle.
The recipes are simple and easy so when you go home you can make them yourself. You’ll receive a booklet of all the recipes plus a sample menu.
There will be yoga in the morning for everyone. Massage and reiki is offered for those who opt for these services.
Our Vitality Retreat will leave you restored, revitalized, rejuvenated, refreshed, and renewed so when you go back home you have a new, fresh and enthusiastic perspective about your life. All you have to do is come to the Joy of Living Centre just outside Kelowna, BC, and you are on your way to changing your life for the better! I promise.
Our weekend away starts at 3pm Friday, August 28th and goes until 3pm Sunday August 30th. Friday will be a night of welcome, mingling time, a raw food demo followed by a fabulous raw food evening meal. This will be your chance to settle in, ask questions, get comfortable in your new environment and for a wonderful night’s rest.
This will be more than just a weekend of rejuvenation. You’ll learn fabulous new raw food recipes, how to make them, and leave feeling empowered and inspired to incorporate more healthy new habits into your daily life. The full collection of recipes for this event will be provided in a bound booklet as a special gift to you.
If you have allergies or sensitivities let us know in advance.
It is an enchanted environment and luxurious house just outside of Kelowna at the foot of beautiful mountains. (30 minutes from Kelowna).
We will be providing a comfortable environment, education and the chance to experience very small group coaching. It is time to really prioritize yourself and your well-being for a few days.
What to expect
- Gourmet, raw food cuisine meals. Dinner includes 4 course meals with scrumptious low-glycemic desserts.
- Green smoothies served at breakfast, and fresh local organic produce at every meal. You will leave feeling re-energized and rejuvenated.
- 6 raw food demonstrations with hands-on led by Raw Food Educator and Holistic Nutrition Coach Guylaine Lacerte
- Guylaine’s inspiring lecture on how to curb cravings and make peace with your food; how nutrient-dense foods heal your body and leave you for wanting more not less.
- Group coaching to bring up your inspiring vision and discuss what are your challenges.
- A bound booklet of all the recipes prepared and served during the weekend.
- Morning Hatha yoga classes led by yogi Amaada.
- Health consultation with Guylaine optional when you sign up.
- Presentation on the benefits of raw foods for hormone balance
- A guided hike and labyrinth tour.
- Saturday night drumming and lots of fun.
- A beautiful décor besides a creek at the foothill of a mountain.
- Only 30 minutes from downtown Kelowna and the Kelowna airport.
- Lots of relaxation, inspiration by the beautiful decorated house and view.
- Rejuvenation, relaxation, pleasure, good healthy food, friendship and serenity.
What to Bring & How to Get There
Investment includes the 2 nights stay, all meals and all lectures/demonstrations.
All rooms are double occupancy with a maximum of 12 participants. All deposits and payments are refundable up to two weeks before the event although 20% fee will be retained.
Additional fees apply for reiki and massage.
We’ve priced this event very affordable at $597 Double Occupancy
Join us August 28th-30th 2015